“Let us keep reminding each other to breathe, to smile, to treat ourselves and one another with kindness. Let us hold each other when we need support, and let us challenge and remind each other of what is truly important. Let us take care of ourselves so that we don’t hand down our unfinished business to the next generation. Let us laugh together, and never lose our joy. . . . And let us take care of the children—our children, all the children. Let us mobilize our fierce and passionate mother energy on behalf of all beings on this little blue-green planet we call Mother Earth.”
Are you aligned with the concepts of mindful parenting, stress reduction, self compassion and empathy and have some understanding of the neuroscience of healing?
Are you passionate about supported mothers in their mothering journey?
Are you ready to step up and take a leadership role in your community and bring the mindful mamas space to your community of mamas?
Mindful Mamas is developing a national network of leaders and we invite you to explore how this opportunity could benefit you, your business and your community.
What does a Mindful Mamas facilitator do?
As a Mindful Mamas facilitator you will hold space for other women to reconnect with their innate mothering wisdom, supporting women to heal and empower themselves with the knowledge and tools they need to increase their joy and balance in the mothering journey through the embodiment of mindful parenting practices and the exploration of self.
Through the dynamic process of blending the mindful parenting practice with the ancient practice of women being in circle, leaders actively help mothers heal the challenges that impede them from being and becoming the mothers they want to be.
All facilitators are trained to facilitate the mindful mamas intensive term based circles and monthly circles, each of which are open to women at all stages of the mothering process from expectant to mature mothers and also including women who, although not mothers, may be interested in nurturing and mothering themselves.
To become a Mindful Mamas facilitator you will need,
- A background in Child development, Psychology, Nursing, Doula, Teaching, counselling or other professions related to mothering and mindfulness,
- A passion for nurturing and supporting women in their mothering journey,
- An understanding of attachment theory.
And in return you will receive,
- Wisdom and training with Melissa in the Mindful Mamas parenting approach and teaching content,
- Marketing and online promotion under the Mindful Mama brand for each of your events,
- Ongoing support and guidance as you deliver the Mindful Mamas circle in your community,
- The opportunity to raise your professional profile and attract new clients into your private practice.
If you would like to learn more about the opportunity to become a Mindful Mamas facilitator please contact Melissa directly using the simple application form below.